The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, February 6, 2009

Nothing yet

We haven't heard anything yet on the latest rumors. I have heard that things are expected to pick up soon. That really doesn't deal with us too much since we are almost there, but I hope the number of families that recieve babies picks up soon. I know how I have felt not having her home and I pray that the couples that are behind us don't have to wait this long. I'm not sure but I think that our group, in March 2006 has waited longer than anyone else that has adopted from China. I'm not for sure but it looks that way to me. I do pray every night that all the orphans in the world will find a family forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment