The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, September 25, 2009

Millie is starting to get brave

We have to watch out for how big Millie smiles the eyes disappear.


Happy Halloween!!!!


Cookie Monster and Millie fighting for the seat, he doesn't stand a chance.





















Look Mommy no hands!!!!!!!






Millie is starting to get brave at a little over 13 months old. She is going from a squat to a stand without hands. Even taking a few steps to Daddy and Mommy. It won't be long now before she is way to fast for me to keep up. Millie is also home with her Mommy everyday since Mom is out of school until January. Millie is refusing naps as I type, she wants to run the show at home with crawling up and down the hallway as fast as she can to see if I will come and get her. When I do she laughs and screams, so I haven't decided if I should continue to feed the game or not. She is trying to climb on everything, chairs, couch, Daddy, Mommy, dogs, you name it. She likes to dance and clap to music, and of course scream with the song. It's sounds so pretty, I tell her. I think she will have a better singing voice than me with all the practice at such an early age. I think that my singing is getting better with all the practice I have to keep Millie still for a diaper change, which is a nightmare. So as you can see every thing is going wonderful and our days are full of laughing with Millie. She loves to laugh and so do we. Life is so much fun. I can't wait to wake up and see what Millie will learn everyday. Thank you God for answered prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Millie,
    Please be sure that your mommy sends me a picture of you!! You are getting so big. We will come and visit you soon.
    Lots of Love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete