The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day







Daddy made us feel so important today, with flowers, candy, and stuffed animals. I hope that Millie feels better tomorrow, she has not been herself today. And her candy is calling Mommas name. Just kidding, it will all be there for her, we do fight over it, but I will save hers. She always likes to eat mine first and then hers. So much like me on the sweets.

2 comments:

  1. This song gives me chills every time I hear it. I love it, and it is on my blog too. Cute pictures and I am glad Millie and you were spoiled on this day. I love the lillies. I got some for Valentine's Day as well. I am glad Millie got to enjoy her day with her Momma and I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete