The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, May 9, 2010

I LOVE BEING YOUR MOM!!!


I woke up today to my beautiful daughter on Mother's Day!!! I wanted to write her a note telling her how much I love being her Momma. I have always had very special Mother's Day with the boys, they have always made me feel so special and loved. Paul has always made sure that I knew how much he appreciated me in their lives. This year I got to spend it with my daughter not crying but laughing and playing with her Grandma, Aunt Karen, Uncle Greg, and all of her cousins. Last year she had a pretty rough day on Mother's Day, but this year she was loving every minute of it. She makes all my days seem like a blessing. I couldn't ask for anything better than to spend it with her. I love being her Momma! Thank you for all the kisses and hugs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment