The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's been so long

Millie is growing so fast, I have been so busy with being an adult student that I have not had very much spare time to catch up on this blog. But I am going to make this a goal of mine for Millie. She is now 3, she is still going to school. Millie is getting ready for Halloween and is going to be Tinker Bell!!!! The pictures will show the glam of her outfit. Millie went to the beach this summer to her grandparents house and had the time of her life swimming in their pool and in the ocean, which made me very nervous. Her favorite TV show is Mickey Mouse so we are planning to go to Disney World. That is what has started this Tinker Bell obsession. I took her to see Disney on ice this past summer and she fell in love with Tinker Bell, Millie thinks that she can skate on Halloween as Tinker.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I have missed the Millie updates. Millie, you are getting so big and growing into a smart, beautiful girl. Love you so much! Aunt Karen.

    ReplyDelete