The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The E-mail I recieved today.

I opened my mail tonight and at 9:30 on a Wednesday night I received a note from my adoption coordinator asking me if I had heard anything back from the CS. on my I71h form. Which is a part of some of the paperwork that is crucial in my adoption. I have been waiting and checking the mail box everyday for the last couple of weeks wondering where it was. But that's just one more thing to stress out about. Back to the e-mail. She went on to say I'm sure you have heard that the referrals were sent out through the end of February 2006 and there's a chance with fingers crossed that you will be in on the next batch. I just sat there and stared at the screen in shock. How many times have I prayed for just that. You, Sandy and Paul might get to see your daughter next month. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I personally don't think that I will be in the batch next month, but it is nice to see those words. Hopefully by March I will get my referral. Just wanted to share the first blink of light with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment