The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New pictures of Millie






















I don't get to write much anymore because I stay very busy with Millie walking and trying to press on the key board when I do get the computer out, so I thought just posting pictures would be enough through this time in her life. She is taking a nap for now but I usually use this time to catch up on house work and things I need to do. Millie is very busy and she needs my undivided attention at all times it seems. She doesn't like when I talk on the phone or use the computer, so I try to adjust my schedule to her. I won't ever get this time back so I cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment