The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, January 15, 2010

January 15th







Happy Birthday to Lucy and Ellie!!!





Today is always a difficult day for Paul and I. Just a little something to smile for, more to cry for. We lost our twin baby girls 6 years ago today. Up to this point I didn't really have a reason to let life go on. I stayed in bed and remembered what it felt like to hold them and wonder who they are celebrating with in heaven, which by the way does bring a smile to my face thinking about all of the people that we love that have past on to heaven. I'm sure Papaw Henry and Maw maw Pat, Great Grandma Francis, and Great Grandpa JB Great Grandma Annie and Dorthy and Papaw Ray, and all of the people who loved us are holding them and loving them every minute of the time they get to themselves before I get to see them again. So I'm happy that I have wonderful people in heaven to take care of them before I get there. But today was different. Millie and I went to the cemetery together to visit. We had been doing some running that I had to do for school, and to say the least Millie was sick of being held and in the car. She was throwing a fit up until the point that I pulled into the cemetery. It seemed like she just felt quiet and relaxed. When I stopped the car and got her out she immediately laid her head on my chest and never lifted it until we got back to the car to go home. Millie never does this and I was surprised and touched by the baby that I do have to love. Millie is my angel sent to me from God and all of those souls in heaven. Happy Birthday to our twins, until we meet again Lucy and Ellie.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss, but so happy that y'all have a reason to get out of bed on January 15th this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears... of joy
    Love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lucy and Ellie...we will see you again some day...Thought about you today but knew this is your day to hang out alone so I left you alone. We are so glad to have Millie in our life, just a short time ago these days were some of the hardest now we just move onto a new chapter, one that has Amelia Yi in it. Millie knows and feels you, she is your strength now. Love you and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it had been a difficult few days with all of these things from your past weighing on your mind. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I can't believe it has been 6 years. I am so happy that Millie shared this day with you and was able to comfort you in a way that nobody else could. This comforts me to know that you finally have someone to share this experience with. Happy birthday to Lucy and Ellie. I love you Sandy! You are an amazing person. You have gone through so much heartache, I am glad to finally see you happy again!

    ReplyDelete