The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Millie and her BIG 1st Birthday Party






















Well it was a big day for Millie. She is still recovering today. We had her birthday party and Millie had a blast. I can't believe that I planned and had one great party for her. With the help of all of my family and friends of course. It's really not my thing but I have tried to change some of my views for Millie's sake. I think she will look back on the pictures and know she had everyone there that she loves and we made a big fuss over her. She did deserve every bit of it. She turned one with us. I didn't have a welcome home party because I thought it might be too much for Millie and me, so we did it up for her 1st. Here are some pictures. I love them.

2 comments:

  1. Millie,
    Your mommy threw a great big party for you to celebrate your 1st birthday. You a very special little girl and we were very honored to celebrate it with all your family. You pigged out on chinese food, cake and anything else that you could shove in your mouth. You did not care for the slide but enjoyed all the well deserved attention.
    Can't wait till the second birthday party. Tell your mom that i will hang the fly trap next year.
    Lots of Love and Kisses,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie,
    You had a great 1st birthday party!!! Everyone had a great time. You were passed from one person to the next, greeting everyone as a good hostess should with that award winning smile. You have lots of friends and family to celebrate with in the only way you should be celebrated and that is GREAT BIG. Tell mommy you put on a good party and you should do it every year (or at least for a few). Tracy is right about the fly trap though.

    Love ya
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete