The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Millie by the pond!!!











Millie didn't care much for her photo shoot with Momma but I'm waiting to get her 1 year pictures taken until next weekend. So we did our own photo shoot. Millie wanted to eat the grass and crawl around the entire time. She is getting so mobile and independent. What will I do when she walks?

2 comments:

  1. I think the pictures are fabulous. She looks so cute in her outfit, you did a good job. Rest up Millie getting your picture taken is really hard but I am sure you will have no trouble since you are so adorable.

    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk? All she is gonna do is RUN. You better start training now Mom!
    Love ya guys,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete