The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Monday, June 29, 2009

First Day without




Today is your first day without your Mommy. I'm having a very hard time letting go of you. I know that kids do this all the time, and in the end it turns out to be the best thing for them, but this day is not one that makes me smile. I told daddy that today, I don't like being a mom. It's the only day since we laid our eyes on you that I have had a aching pit in my stomach. But we will get through this and you will have the time of your life. I'm posting some pictures of you on your first day of Daycare. Have a wonderful time with all the others babies.
I love you, my little angel,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. You are breaking my heart. I would love to take you into my care but Aunt Karen also has to work. But do not worry I will be there and we will have our girls day out. You just give me a call, Im there. You will make all kinds of friends and learn a whole bunch of new things too. You are a strong, sweet, beautiful little girl and I am sure you will capture all the hearts of those who are taking care of you.

    Not to much screaming though and try to tame down the demanding hollers. What the heck let them have it little Amelia.
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete