The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, June 7, 2009

We have been gone


Sorry for being late on the Friday post but we were out of town for the weekend at the State softball tournament. Which by the way was very hot and Mercy got beat in the finals. But back to what Millie has been up to. She loves to swim. We went swimming in the pool at the camp grounds. She is sitting up by herself now. She says da da and growls. She is trying to say mama, but I don't think she knows what she is saying to tell you the truth. She is on the verge of crawling. I'm worried that when she gets there I'm in trouble. She is very active and loves attention from anyone that is willing to give it. I can't tell you how much joy and happiness she has brought to our home. I can't believe how much she is changing and loves everyone she meets. Someone that I barley know told me to keep an eye on her the other day, she said people like to steal babies that are friendly like Millie. I wigged out and walked away from her. What is up with telling me that? So I'm getting over it, and trying to not be over protective like everyone thought I would be. I just looked down to see where Millie was and she is across the room. Rolling everywhere and chabbering about something on the floor I think. Better go so I can get her back in the same room as me.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get my Millie fix again soon. Like i told ya, when she starts crawling- WATCH OUT- she is gonna be like lightning.
    Glad to hear you guys are doing well, let me know if you need any help this week.
    Lots of love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete