The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Millie

Millie and Grandma
Having fun with my cousins!!!!

Millie and Amber


So we have been going to Daycare for almost 2 weeks now. Millie has already missed 2 days from being sick with a virus. She is doing better now but she was feeling pretty bad for about 3 days. Millie has come so far in the past couple of weeks and I don't know if it's the Daycare or just Millie. She can go from a crawl to a sit and . She is pulling up in her baby bed, fun fun. She is moving in her army crawl position. Going out of the room and down the hallway in about 5 seconds. She is saying boom boom and other words that I don't know for sure but sounds like dog. Trying to bark and mocking the dogs. Things that she is having trouble with are, won't take a bottle from the care takers at school. She may go all day without eating. But we are working on that. It is part of her not wanting to bond with them. She is so tired when she comes home from taking such short naps. But her care givers tell me she is having so much fun, and they are in love with her already. Betty lights up when Millie comes in the room and that makes me feel so good. I wish that I could be with her everyday but I guess things are going as well as I can hope for.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new song!!!! How pretty.... it matches your little girl.

    I am glad to hear things at day care are going better. It will keep getting easier- I hope. She is growing so much and changing all the time. I cannot believe what a different baby she has become in the past 2 months. Wow!!! She is thriving in the love you all are surrounding her with.
    I cannot express how happy I am for you and Paul. I often think about what a long journey you have had to get to this point in your life. The hard memories are fading, but have not gone away. But Millie has been worth everything. She is the perfect addition to your life.

    I know it is hard to leave her. I am proud of you for following your dreams and going back to school despite how hard it is. She will appreciate it as well. You are teaching her so much through your actions. She is a lucky little girl.

    Oooooo,... I am hearing MJ now on the blog---- love it! We will have to teach our kiddos about him in the future. Such a big part of our life growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine what you go through leaving our little Millie at daycare or "school" as you call it. I think she will do fine, I mean who couldn't love that cute face and personality. If they didn't pay attention to her she would then demand it by yelling at them. Enjoy all the times you have with her I am sure I do not have to tell you she will be grown before you know it and you will turn around and wonder where the time has gone.

    You are setting great examples for her by finishing something you started and I am proud of you for that. She is changing all the time and learning from you. What a drama queen she will be if you have anything to do with that. It is hard to imagine a life before her now, she has made her way into our lives and hearts.

    Keep up the good work you and Paul both are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete