The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Post





































Millie is doing so wonderful. She is starting to sit up by herself. She wants to crawl and daddy is helping her learn to do so. She went to the doctor today to get some of her shots. How bad does that make a mom feel? The nurse had me hold her arms while she inflicts pain upon your baby, and the only person Millie saw was me. So of course I teared up. But the blood and other bodily fluids that have been tested, seem to be okay. If everything comes back okay we won't go back until she turns one. We are still waiting on some results to come back. Millie went camping last weekend and she had a blast. She went swimming in the lake. She went swimming in the pool. She had so much fun with her cousins. So I think we might go again. Here are some pictures of Millie meeting her family and friends.
I don't want any complaints on the pictures since I put one up of ME in a swim suit. Only for you Millie!!!!! First time in the water for her.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Millie,
    Your Mom looked fine in her swimSUIT hopefully you can teach her how to spell correctly one day.
    You need to come visit me at work again, Aunt Tracy has a lot of people angry at her because they could not meet you. Jackson is dying to hold you and play with you and Avery asks me every day when we can go see you again.
    You and your mom will have to go to the pool with us this summer and you can wear your swimSUIT and play with Avery and all her dolls and various pool toys.
    Make sure your mom gives you a big kiss for me and I will see you soon.
    P.S. Tell your mom not to wait so long to post again!
    Love,
    Tracy and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Sandy,
    It's totally normal that you cry when they are making your daughter cry. It kills me to this day even with my 11 year old. It's just part of being a mother and it's about time you experience it. Just wait, I cry when Jackson receives any kind of recognition. Enjoy!!!!!!
    Lots of Love,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie,

    Hard to believe you have only been with us such a short time. You have embedded yourself in my heart so deeply that I cannot remember a time without you. Wherever you go you light up the room with those beautiful eyes and smile. You make the world a much better and happier place and we are lucky to be a part of your life.
    Love Aunt Karen
    p.s. don't let mom bully you to much about the ice cream, she can share.

    ReplyDelete