The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Millie and Update on Greg






















First I would like to thank everyone for praying for my brother and our family. He is home and doing well. Greg is going through medical problems and we are still praying for him and his family. I'm trying to respect him and his children by not going into what is going on with him, but we love you and want you to keep that warm loving smile and zest for life that you have always had. We did finally get to see Halee this past weekend and she is adorable. So small and quiet. I told her Momma that I can't believe she and Greg had such a small baby. Their kids are usually big. Millie looked really big compared to her, and Millie weighs 14.5 pounds at 11 months old. I can't believe how much Millie has changed. I looked back on the blog and she has really come along way. She is pulling up and crawling, (kind of) she is dancing and slamming doors as I type. She is really getting around the house and I'm worried about her energy level. I did take her out of the daycare that she was in, I found a woman that watches children 1-4 in her home and that's where she's going. I just didn't feel comfortable with the way things were going, and Millie didn't like it either. Paul's mom and Jim are watching her until I can get her changed over and they have been a huge help . Thanks to you both, Millie loves it at her Maw maw and Pap-paws. I hope you enjoy the new pictures, Kaelin turned 2 and had a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, i love that last pix of Millie. I just want to eat her up!
    So glad everyone is doing well. I have learned, if anything, prayer does help.
    Sleep tight!
    Love you guys,
    Tracy and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea,
    Did you pinch her in that second picture?
    That is not the Mille i know!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete