The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Monday, July 13, 2009

Prayers




















This post is going to be different than the past post, but I want to ask for a favor. I would like all of you that are following our families blog to pray for my brother and his family. Greg is a very sick man and needs some answered prayers. We are blessed with Millie and my brother too has a new baby in his family, she is almost 3 weeks old, Halee. But he is having some serious medical problems that have to do with his Muscular Dystrophy. He is always the rock in our family, finding the words to say that make things that seem so huge become very small to the ones that are fortunate enough to get to hear them. I have watched that man overcome some of the biggest obstacles in life and never complain. Even tonight while laying in the ICU bed he just can't find it in himself to complain about why this is happening to him. Why does one man have to endure such a impossible situation is hard for me to understand. He is the most inspiring person I know and I love him very much. I hope you will all keep him in your prayers. He has 4 children and a wonderful wife that want him home and well. Needless to say, I do too. Anyone that has the chance to know and love him is a better person because of him. Bless my big brother God, keep him safe.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Gregg has to hurdle another obstacle, when he should be enjoying life with such a blessing. Look how much you had to go through to get to joy in your life. I have faith in God and he will help Gregg get through his ordeal. My sister went to the Mayo Clinic back in December. God truly worked a miracle through their hands. It's a truly remarkable place. It's huge!!! The people are such sweet and caring individuals. (From the doctors and nurses down to the patients and their families.) I will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers!!! If any of you need me you can call me! I love you guys. With a family like yours you can accomplish anything.
    love ya
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to all you say Sandy and you say it so eloquently. God has answered our prayers this far now he can continue to hold Greg in his palms and take him through life. His kids need him, they have no idea what a strong man he is yet and they need time to find that out. He is our big brother and we need him too.

    You hear that God WE NEED HIM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting about Greg. You do a great job of putting words and your feelings on here. Greg and I have always been close and he has always been a great inspiration to all of us. It has been hard to remain as close as we once were now that we have our own family and responsibilities. But, I hope we have all learned that we need to make that important once again.

    This has hit me hard, I cannot begin to express how emotional this whole thing has made me. I love him so much. He is my BBG and I hate the fact that he has to deal with so much in his life! I am glad that he has gotten through this and has had the right treatment. I would hate for anything to happen to our brother.

    His wife and children are so lucky to be able to share their life with a man like him. He is a great daddy and husband too. May God watch over Greg and his family now and forever. Please give him strength to get through all of this and surround him with the love we all have for him.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete