The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Thursday, July 30, 2009

This week





































Not much going on with us. We went camping last weekend. Millie had a blast swimming and riding on the golf cart. One of the only times she sat still all weekend. She loves to ride and look at all of the people and animals around us. My grand baby and her family came up to visit with us so Millie got to play and scream at Kaelin and who ever else she wanted. Kaelin and Derrick got into the markers and made some pretty pictures. My niece Bevin came up with her pregnant belly. She is having a girl in December. We can't wait for the newest edition to the family. Which brings me to the latest member Haylee, my brothers baby. Guess who is going to be one of her Godmothers? Millie's Momma. I'm so honored and happy. My sister Karen and I are going to be her Godmothers this Saturday night at church. I think it's so special to be asked to be one. Haylee is my second godchild. I'm Carson's Godmother too. I just can't believe that I've been chosen twice in my life to be their children's Godmother. I'm very touched.
Millie is going to be going to Aunt Karen's house for her last day of no daycare tomorrow. She's been having a blast with Mamaw and Papaw, but it's back to the childcare on Monday. I will let everyone know how it goes. I'm trying to keep an open mind to all of it, as much as I can. Millie is really growing up and I think that walking is coming soon. Some of you that haven't had the chance to see her lately, will be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment