The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friday

We are here. We got in last night but we have had problems with language in getting connected to the internet. One of the small bumps when your out of the country. The flight was long and quite tiresome, but we are handling it. I already recieved a pat down at the airport and we did walk through a device that took our temperature. But we were okay. We are in culture shock and jet lag mode but laughing through it, or at least I am. We are about to go on our first tours to the Forbidden City and the acrobat show today, so when we get connected again I will post. There was a wedding at our hotel today that I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture. The Chinese people make a big deal just like we do. But the bride was so pretty in her gown and flowers. Sunday when you wake up we will have Lily. We can't wait to get home and share all of our stories. Plus I don't have spell check so forgive my spelling maybe Jill will help me out. Hint, Hint.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you! You only spelled handling wrong. Not bad. Have fun sightseeing today.
    Just a few more days till you have your daughter in your arms!!

    Love ya,

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear from you all! I am glad you are safe after that extremely long flight. Soak up that culture, Lily will want to hear details one day. I am sure it is a completely different than what we are used to here. Have fun.... you will be with Lily in just two short days! Enjoy your trip.

    Love you,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. SANDY PAUL
    SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU FIRST TIME I EVER STAYED UP THAT LATE WATCHING YOUR FLIGHT ON THE PC THAT AMAZE ME. I AM SURE THE LANGUAGE IS RUFF BUT JUST REMEMBER WHAT YOU WILL BE BRING HOME YOUR DAUGHTER.

    PAPAW JIM & GRANDMAW JOYCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it in one piece. Its funny that you got frisked, even the men in China love you. I'll be thinking of you on Sunday.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys arrived safely! Everytime I read your blog, I cry which would be ok but I am at work right now. Oh well! I know the sun will shine here on Sunday, with all the joy in our hearts for you to hold your daughter for the first time. Sandy, this has been a long time coming and much deserved, GOD is finally giving you the gift you are due. Embrace this moment and love every second.

    I am SOOOO HAPPY for you, I have been where you WERE, and where you are going,(the aching for a baby of your own) that is a feeling no one can explain unless you have felt it, and soon that pain will be gone forever.

    Much Love
    Kita & Tom

    ReplyDelete