The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Lily!!


Happy Easter to my beautiful baby girl. We had the Willett side of the family out for Easter and the egg hunt. And the kids had a blast. We had Kaelin all weekend and did practice runs so she would be prepared. And she was, she knew exactly what to do. I watch as Reese tried to get the eggs, and couldn't help to think of Lily doing the same thing. I'm sure she will be ready next year. The older kids will sleep good tonight. They played so hard and we loved watching them. I love Easter for the meaning and what time of year it falls. It reminds me of softball.
We are still waiting for our final travel arrangements for in country travel and hotel accommodations. When that is sent to us we will post it for all to see. On the other hand Laurie, my sister-in-law, had my very first baby shower for Lily yesterday. It was on April 11Th, Paul fathers birthday. He would have loved to have met Lily. We miss Henry and wished he could be with us in this journey that he never had the chance see through. Henry told us before he died that he would have a little talk with God about shedding some happiness our way. And I believe his talked must have gotten through. It was nice to celebrate a new life coming to us on a mans birthday that inspired us all to be better people. Henry is with us in our hearts and we will certainly tell Lily many stories about how hard he made us laugh and remember what it means to love life. The shower was beautiful. We had a wonderful time. I'm going to have to get some pictures sent to me so I can post those also. Laurie and Bevin my niece were very thoughtful in having Lily a shower and we were blessed with so many gifts. I'm amazed at the generosity that my family and friends have shown. It's really a hard time in the world right now, and I know it's not easy to come up with extra money for a shower. It touched me deeply. Thank you to Laurie and Bevin for being you. We love you, and I know Lily will too.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    Your daughter is beautiful. Ms Kaelin will love her as much as you will, and she will know that she is loved just as much, you def have a huge heart and enough love to spread around. What size does Miss Lily wear?

    Yes, please put up pictures! I can honestly say I have never wanted something so much for someone else than for the day you hold your daughter for the first time in your arms.

    Be careful on your journey and we will all be here when you are ready to introduce your daughter to us.

    Many Many Prayers to you and Paul on this wonderful journey.

    Kita & Tom Barnes

    ReplyDelete