The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Monday, April 6, 2009

Travel

We have confirmation on our international flights to China, but we are still waiting on our in country travel and hotel arrangements. We are for sure leaving on April 29TH and coming home on May 13TH. We will be posting some of our big days, and where we will be as soon as we get all of the travel information. I just wanted to update everyone on what was going on. As for now we are trying to get all of the items that we need for our travel in order. You just wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork and the suggestions from our agency that we need to pack. Three pages. But our agency tells us everything from diapers to how many pj's for dad and how many pair of socks for mom,I don't know how it will fit in our luggage. On top of all the excitement I have finals next week in school. Wow, life is not boring at the Raisor's. I'm having a hard time controlling my excitement. I think I have told everyone that I have had a conversation with for more than one minute about Lily. They really could care less but neither can I. I just want to say her name in the same sentence with the words, my baby. So everyone in Taylorsville and Shelbyville knows about Lily. We are going down the stretch, I really can't believe that we are so close to holding her in our arms.

2 comments:

  1. Just counting down the days now Lily. Life is a little bit crazy at your house and I am not sure mom and dad know if they are coming or going. What will it be like when you get there? I am sure you will bring lots of peace and happiness to it.

    Looking forward to looking in your eyes and seeing a bright and happy future.

    Love you bunches
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. More posts, don't keep us in the dark.
    I have some clothes for your daughter. (I love saying that)
    See ya soon.
    Love ya,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete