The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pediatrician

I went to visit Lily's Pediatrician tonight, they were a wonderful group. They gave me formula to feed Lily for awhile and instructions that we are going to change her to regular milk ASAP. I had to stay over since my questions were about adopting an older child, and most of the couples were pregnant. I didn't want to take up their time with my questions. But that did allow me to meet all of them and they were very nice. Dr. Heinkebein is older and he reminds me of my Doctor. I think he already understands that I have some anxiety problems. He explained to me that if she is sick or has some medical problems that she has been okay for 14 months and she will be okay for 2 more weeks until they get to see her. By the time I left all of the Pediatricians in the office where bringing me formula, neosporine and Tylenol to take with me. So I do feel much better about going to them and the care they provide for their patients. I have been going to the same doctor since I was 18 years old, so I like to have a doctor that I feel like knows me when I walk in the door. And my doctor gives me very good treatment, I want the same for Lily, just like every other mother in the world. That feels so different just saying the word mother.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,
    Be sure when you do switch her to milk, that it is organic. Regular milk has a ton of hormones and antibiotics in it. There is alot of research out there that states it can send girls into premature adolesence.
    Talk to you soon,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete