The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Thursday, April 16, 2009

Travel Information!!

We have received every document that we need for our trip, with all of our instructions on how to present ourselves while we are in China. It seems that we just need to stay calm. Who do they think will get excited or nervous? Not me, I'm sure. We have been waiting for our Confirmation of Coming to China letter, and we received that today from FTIA. All I need to do is get packed and remember to take all the paper work. Sounds easy enough. That is to be determined. Lily 's furniture comes on the 23rd, so I can get all of her new clothes and baby dolls put in place, then I will put up a photo of her room, before she comes home to tear it up. I can't wait for her to play with all of her new toys. We have tried to pay for everything we can through our travel agent, and I have every tour planned and paid for so we don't have to worry about paying while there. Paul agreed to it. I hope since they are already paid we won't back out. He may be upset when he realizes we are going to the Great Wall, on foot. It going to be rough but we need to do this for Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment