The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hours before take off!!!

I can't believe how wonderful everyone has been on our blog. Thank you so much for the words that Lily will one day get to read. I have some very special people in my life. You all are what makes this blog so personal. It's been awhile since I wrote to Lily, I think it's time to talk to her. It's been my way of staying sane. Not addressing her has made it easier for me to not think of her waiting in China for us to come and meet her. It's been a very emotional day so I think this will help me feel better about our long journey coming to an end very soon.
Lily,
It's been so sweet to go to sleep at night and dream of meeting you, finally. I haven't went a single hour without looking at your picture or dreaming of your beautiful face. I wonder what your doing or who's wiping your tears away and hoped that you have someone who loves you very much taking care of you until I get there. Then I look at your face and know that she loves you. Who couldn't. I bought a ring for you and your foster mother that I'm going to keep for you until you get old enough to understand that there is a woman in China that has a ring just like yours to remember you by. I'm sure she will cherish it. There are so many people who have wrote such beautiful comments to you, you are so blessed already. I can't wait for you to meet all of the friends and family that have waited with us for you. I'm nervous about you seeing me for the first time because you see I have loved you for so long even before we received your picture, but you have never even seen mine. We will work through this difficult process that you are about to face. I may not do everything perfect, but I will do whatever it takes to make you feel our love. I promise that you will never have to feel alone in this world again as long as I have a breath in my body. You will always know how much I love you, and have wanted to be your Mommy. Lily, mommy and daddy are on our way. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. SANDY, PAUL AND BABY LILY
    JOYCE AND I ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU THREE AND LIKE EVERONE ELSE WE CANNOT WAIT FOR LILY TO ARRIVE. IF YOU TWO HAVE TIME ON YOUR RETURN FLIGHT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT JUST TEACH LILY TO SAY PAPAW JIM THAT WOULD COVER YOUR DAD JAMES AND ME. PAPAW JIM & GRANDMA JOYCE

    ReplyDelete