The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Here is my Birthday wish for you Lily!!! Your One today
I hope that someone is making you feel special today! You are already so loved by Mommy and Daddy. We can't wait to meet you and hug and kiss you. We will make all your birthdays very special and you will never be away from us again on your birthday. What a blessing to have your picture on this bitter sweet day. It is sad that I have to write in your blog to wish you a happy birthday, but so wonderful that I at least know it's your birthday and I can look at your picture and wonder what your doing!! Did you get your favorite snack, or a new toy? You have all kinds of love and prayers coming your way. I hope you can feel them. God blessed you with a very loving and extraordinary family and I can't wait for you to meet them. It's as if the entire family is going to have a new baby. Paw-paw and grandma have already printed your pictures out and put them up with the rest of the grand kids. Aunt Jill and Aunt Karen are over the clouds happy with just a picture. I can't imagine when they see you. Your Uncle Joe has offered to babysit, and insisted that he be the first. I think that everyone that your Aunt Laurie knows has heard about you and are getting ready to see your picture weather they want to or not. You have melted our hearts and everyone that we know. Mommy and Daddy love you so much it hurts. My life has not been the same since I first laid my tearful eyes on you. Happy Birthday sweet LILY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lily! Words cannot describe to you just how much we wish we were celebrating this big day with you! We look forward to spending all your future birthdays together. We are so happy to welcome you into our family. We have loved you for so long now, it is awesome to put a face to the name.
    Tomorrow is our baby girl's birthday. We will say an extra special wish for you as we blow out Reese's 1st Birthday candle. I cannot wait for the two of you to grow up together. Reese will teach you everything she knows (including how to squeal)!!!!
    We will think of you everyday until we get you home. We love you so much!
    Aunt Jill, Uncle Rob, Carson and Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you Lily!!!!

    Sending you hugs, blowing you kisses in the wind hoping you do feel the love we are sending you. You are one lucky girl, a whole bunch of cousins are waiting to meet you and cannot wait to welcome you into the family.

    Make a wish, we did and you are coming home. May all the rest of your birthdays be spent surrounded in the love your mom and dad are waiting to shower on you. Not to mention the rest of the family.

    We love you bunches and will be thinking and praying until you come home so hurry up.

    Aunt Karen, Uncle Joe, Max and Zach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lily!
    I cannot wait to meet you and give you a big ol' kiss. Wait til you meet your mommy and daddy, they are very special people. You are so lucky to have them.
    Love, Tracy
    p.s. Your mom keeps making me cry at work and people are starting to wonder about me.

    ReplyDelete