The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Monday, March 2, 2009

Here is our Beautiful Baby Girl LILY

Tong Min Meng Is her Chinese name

This information is as of October 8th 2008
we will be getting an updated photograph and information soon!!

We are naming her Lily Jiang

Her birthday is March 3rd 2008. Tomorrow!!!

Her county is Tong Gu

Her Provence is Jiang XI

as of October 8Th she had the following measurements
60 cm long 23 1/2 inches
5.5 kilograms in weight (12 pounds)
40 cm head circumference
38 cm chest circumference
no teeth
She has been in foster care
moderate sleeper
she can roll over, locate sound or voices,
she knows her name
she can hold blocks in both hands,
she listens to music, and plays with toys,
she smiles but is impatient, so I we are sure she will
fit in well with us.

I hate it that we are missing her Birthday but we will soon be able to spend the rest with her. We are so excited to finally see her, and now we are ready to go. I can't even explain the feelings that I'm having now. They are beyond words. Thanks to everyone that has helped me in this process. Listening to me cry all this time has helped me stay focused. I have wonderful family and friends. Thanks for everything you have done for us. We love you and our daughter. Can't wait to meet her.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy!!! I am so excited for you and Paul!!!!! She is so adorable! I just know you can't wait to get your hugs from this little angel! What a great birthday gift for her, a family!!!
    Hugs, The Lowe Gang, J., Cindy, Lyla, Haley, Jesse, and Ryan David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sandy and Paul!! After all that you two have been through you deserve this and much more. She is beautiful 'I know Sandy, Just like her mother'.
    I can't wait for you to get her home so we can all meet her, she will have one great family.
    Karen and I get to babysit first - that is if you can ever pull yourself away from her and go out to dinner or something.
    Let us know if there is ANYTHING that we can do to help or ANYTHING that you all need.
    Get ready for the Toughest job you will ever LOVE and ENJOY!!

    Love your Brother,
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto for me too. All that Joe said and more. You would think she is ours as happy as we are for you guys. The boys absolutely cannot wait to meet her and really like the name. The offer totally stands for babysitting but for now whatever you need you know we are there. Looking forward to following you guys to China since I do not think I will fit in the suitcase. Want to know everything so keep blogging.

    Love you guys,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable- simply precious! I cannot wait to meet her.
    It won't be long until you all get to kiss her cheeks and toes and put your arms around her and hold her close to you. The feeling you get will make the entire process worth the wait!
    We cannot wait to get her home and spoil her rotten. We are so happy for both of you. You all deserve this- you have been through so much to get to this point. We are happy to be a part of this very special time in your life. Lily is a lucky girl- you all are great parents. congratulations!
    Love you bunches- Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy and Paul,

    Congratulations, Lily is beautiful!!!!!
    I am so happy for you both and you deserve this more than anyone in the world. Lily is the luckiest little girl and just doesn't know it yet. It will not take her long to realize that her greatest gift from God was bringing the two of you to her. She could not ask for better more loving parents. I admire your strength and think this world needs more parents and people like you. The love in your hearts is contagious.

    Lily, I am already so proud of my new little niece and love you so much. You are a special gift from God and have already stolen our hearts away. I can't wait to meet you and give you a big hug.
    Love, Your Proud Uncle Rob

    ReplyDelete