The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, March 13, 2009

UPDATED PHOTO'S of LILY

We have new pictures!!!! March 13th 2009
These are the new pictures that we recieved today. As of March 13th, She is now a wopping 5.8 kg, which means she's not even 13 pounds. She is 24 inches tall. She's so tiny. We are so thankful that we recieved this update. Some people don't get them. And so fast. In 2 weeks we have been so blessed with all of these pictures. Six pictures to go in our baby album. I think it's starting to hit me finally, I just might meet her soon. Not soon enough, but soon. She is so precious. I really feel sorry for all the other people adopting from China. The cutest baby there is coming home with us. Just look at those cheeks.

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable.... I love the cheeks! I cannot wait to squeeze her and give those cheeks kisses. I know you guys are getting excited - the excitement is building more and more everyday!

    We can't wait for Lily to come home. You are right she is the cutest baby in China. We are lucky to have her as a part of our family. Congratulations again Paul and Sandy! Keep us posted, we love the updates. The blog is so helpful in keeping us informed, we are checking it daily. We are so excited about the arrival of our new niece and cousin.

    Love you bunches!
    Aunt Jill, Uncle Rob, Carson and Reese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is confirmed she is the cutest baby. I too feel sorry for all the other families, they may not know the cutest baby is already taken and she is coming home to our family. We cannot wait to meet her and kiss those chubby little cheeks. I know this brings it all a little closer and more real to both of you. Get ready for the ride of your life because she is on her way. God does answer prayers.

    Lily, hang on mom and dad are coming and they will be packing a whole lot of love for you.

    Love ya,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is loving you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily: Today we would take your picture and hold it in our hands, only to wish you were in it's place. We are excited to get to know the newest grandchild in our family. Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lily, I'm your cousin Whitney, and I was 14 when I found out you were coming to the Raisor family. Your mother has been through a lot through the years. But we were so excited to find out that you were getting adopted! Now that gives me another buddy to play with! Which is awesome!! Just wanted to tell you that when you were about 1 year old I saw your beautiful picture on the internet and I was so excited to see that, but now I'm going to actually going to see you in person, which is even more exciting! I love you and I hope you do good in the future and in school!!

    P.S. You shine like a star!!
    I love you Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lily, you are going to be the best birthday present your mom has ever recieved.You cannot get here soon enough.
    Love, Tracy, Burt, Jax, and Avery

    ReplyDelete