The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are still busy with all the paper work!!! Whatever!!

So I don't think I will post everyday but for Lily, so she can read this when she get old enough, I will try to keep writing as long as I have things to talk about. First off I have to say I can't believe I have passed all my tests this week. It has been really hard to concentrate but somehow I keep doing okay. I told my instructor today that there was noway that I could pass, but in the end I did. I might get used to the not studying with all my concentration directed on it. How can I study when I have Lily's picture over top the notes. Making sure I didn't miss any part on her body. Memorizing each and every inch that I can see. When I haven't been studying I have been crying some pretty serious tears reading all the comments on the blog. You guys have no idea how much these mean to us, and someday will to her. I think having people express how we are feeling now is going to help when she gets older and looks back on how all this came about. She surely won't ever know the pain that we have endured to get her because she will only see that she is ultimately the daughter that we were always supposed to love and raise. She is my missing piece, and I hope that I am Lily's. Anyway please post as much as you want, I promise she will have them all put in her life book. By the way I love the life books that my Mom and Karen gave me for Christmas 2 years ago. I can't decide which one I will let her have. I love them both so much, but she needs to be able to look at one of them while she's little. I'm torn. We are finishing up with the paperwork to send back to our adoption agency, to confirm our acceptance of Lily,and get our Visa's. It really is crazy, I thought the paperwork was over. I think it just started, and I'm not very organized, Paul has to help me with what he does best, computer stuff and gathering information. I just don't have that in me. It's sad. I'm really stressed over it, or could it be that Lily's waiting for me???

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are coming into the family very soon. We look forward to your arrival. Sounds like mom needs a sedative to calm her nerves. I say wow another stinky girl! You will have to get to know Uncle Greg to appreciate his humor. I sure hope Lily's Daddy is holding up ok because I haven't heard how he is doing. Good thing you have changed Mommy and Daddy's priorities because otherwise they would be more upset by the Wildcats terrible basketball season (you will learn one day how serious this is in your house).

    Love,

    Uncle Greg

    ReplyDelete