The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6Th 2009

On this date three years ago, March 6Th, 2006 Paul and I started our long wait for Lily. March 6TH 2006 was our Log in Date. Things are so different on March 6Th, 2009. We sent Lily's Confirmation of Acceptance today. I just returned from the UPS store where I sent back all the paperwork that says we want to adopt her, back to FTIA. I think that is crazy, I tried very hard to get the paperwork done yesterday so that I could get it in the mail, but our printer kept messing up. I had to wait until Paul came home from work because I have no idea what I'm doing on the computer. So by the time he printed everything out it was too late to get it in the mail. So as it turns out we sent our paperwork out on March 6Th. I really didn't plan it but I think God had something to do with the timing. Lily is a true blessing for us from God and our happiness couldn't be possible without him. We are so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment