The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Travel Date

Our adoption agency called today and asked us if we could leave on April 29Th, and of course we can leave a week earlier than expected. We are totally on board with leaving earlier. It seems that the other couple that we are traveling with has something else going on during the 3rd weed of May so we might get to travel earlier. We haven't finalized our travel so it's in the works. If we leave a week earlier then the expected return date is May 13th. Paul and I have been looking at the flights to China, and we think we will be in route for 20 plus hours. So who knows what exact day we will get back but we will let you know as soon as we do. I think our travel will be finialized by Tuesday of next week. I'm so excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am packing my bags now and cannot wait to travel!!!! Really I think I will fit nicely into one of your bags. Seriously I am really excited that all of your hopes and dreams are finally being realized you both deserve it.

    Lily as you go to sleep tonight dream sweet dreams and mom and dad are one step closer to bringing you home. Cannot wait to meet you and hold you in my arms, I for one have been waiting for this moment for quite some time and I know mom and dad and everyone else has been too. So close yet so far away.

    Love Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete