The Raisor Family

Time for Beijing China

Do not be afraid for I am with you.

I will bring your children from the East

and gather you from the West."

~God (Isaiah 43:5)


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

updates

Hello everybody. This is Jill posting a message for Sandy and Paul.  Sandy has asked me to update the layout of the blog for her. She found it too painful to get on the blog she had created specifically for Lily.  I have made some changes that she asked me to make. I know I have not done as good of a job as she would herself. But, I did the best I could with the limited conversation we have been able to have about it.  She asked me to change it in order to still honor Lily and I hope I have done that for her.  We all love Lily very much and we hope she gets the care she needs.  Sandy has been a guardian angel to Lily.  Thanks to Sandy and Paul, Lily will get the special care she has been needing for quite some time now.

Sandy and Paul have been presented with an opportunity to adopt a little girl while they are in China.  After meeting with her, they decided to proceed with the adoption.  I will let her give you all the details when she has time.  But we wanted to let you know why the look of the blog has changed dramatically.

1 comment:

  1. YES! Our prayers have been answered, Miss Lily truly was sent from God to do his work.

    Tom & Kita

    PS Tom was even teary eyed seeing the picture of Paul and Amelia.

    ReplyDelete